How To Improve You Google Search Ad Quality – Ad quality refers to the assessment of the user experience when they come across your search ads. Google wants to show more useful ads in a higher position on the search results page. That is why Google came up with the Quality Score. It’s a measure, on a scale from 1-10 and available at the keyword level only. So, you will not find it on the campaign level.
You can improve your ads by working with the Quality Score 3 features. Google calls it the Big Three.
Expected clickthrough rate
This is Google’s prediction of how often an ad will be clicked on when it’s shown and controls for ad position. Across Google, user feedback is used to drive decision-making, and user clickthrough rates (CTRs) show what users respond to. By allowing users to vote with their clicks, they help Google decide which ads are best for each search query.
Ad landing page experience
Users want ad landing pages that help them find what they’re looking for. A highly relevant landing page yields a higher score.
A high-quality landing page should have appropriate and original content that helps the user complete their task. It should be easily navigable and transparent about the nature of the business, how the site interacts with the user’s computer, and how it intends to use their personal information.
– Ensure that your landing pages align with the ad copy and deliver on the promises made in your ads.
– Optimize landing pages for user experience, load time, and mobile responsiveness.
– Provide relevant and valuable content that encourages users to take the desired action.
Ad relevance is a measure of how well an ad matches what the user is searching for, and helps to make sure that only useful ads are shown. It also prevents businesses from simply paying their way onto a search that’s unrelated to their product or service.
– Write compelling ad copy: Craft persuasive and engaging ad copy that grabs attention and entices users to click. Highlight unique selling points, benefits, and offers that set your business apart from competitors.
– Use action-oriented language and include a clear call-to-action (CTA).
How To Check Your Quality Score?
- In your Google Ads account, click the Campaigns icon.
- Click the Audiences, keywords, and content drop down in the section menu.
- Click Search keywords.
- In the upper right corner of the table, click the columns icon.
- Under “Modify columns for keywords”, open the Quality Score section. To view the current Quality Score and its component statuses, choose any of the following to add to your statistics table:
- Quality Score
- Landing Page Exp.
- Exp. CTR
- Ad Relevance
- To view past Quality Score stats for the reporting period you’re looking at, choose any of the following metrics:
- Quality Score (hist.)
- Landing Page Exper. (hist.)
- Ad Relevance (hist.)
- Exp. CTR. (hist.)
- Click Apply.
Monitor and optimize: Regularly review your ad performance metrics, such as click-through rate (CTR), conversion rate, and Quality Score. Identify areas of improvement and make necessary adjustments to optimize your campaigns. Monitor your competitors’ strategies and industry trends to stay ahead.
What does not impact the Ad Quality?
Frequency of ads
The reported Conversions
Read More About Google Search Ads: Google latest updates for AI powered search ads
Start your Google Search Ad Campaign Now: https://ads.google.com